Finance - Senior Financial Analyst
The objective of this role is to manage the high-rise reporting process and complete quarterly and monthly reports as required by the business. In addition the role assist the VP of Finance in maximizing the value of the organization through providing financial analyses for new acquisitions, pre development, and under development projects.
- Manage the High-Rise quarterly reporting process (budget updates from all stakeholders),and produce proformas with received information for quarterly reporting.
- Produce Monthly Cashflows for High-Rise business unit
- Assist in structuring new High-Rise department protocols and processes to support departmental budget and cashflow management
- Produce ad-hoc proformas for development projects in the acquisition and pre-development phase. Including analysis of, but not limited to:
- Cash flow analysis
- Forecasted P&L
- Horizontal and Vertical analysis
- Relevant KPI metrics
- Create financial and analytical models to facilitate communication of financial and non-financial metrics with senior/executive management.
- Assist the Development Manager in preparing pre-development budgets (And monitoring) for approval by senior executives
- Assist with the production and review of project lender budgets.
- Perform research as required to ensure adequate information to support decision making
- Review and implement all material financial project documentation
- Assist with the development of residential business plan
- Support the VP of Finance and CFO by providing strategic analysis on all business endeavours as requested.
- Act as a key member of the Finance team upholding high confidentiality standards.
- Work with all Great Gulf’s various departments to ensure accuracy of all corporate finance endeavours.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Finance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ Years of experience in Development Finance
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting as applied to real estate
- Strong work ethic and detail oriented with a proven track record of accountability and taking ownership
- Required, designations such as CFA, CA, MBA would be an asset, but not a requirement
- Hybrid work environment - minimum 3 days in office
- Comfortably working in front of computer screen for long periods of time
The Great Gulf Group (“GGG”) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.