Customer Care - PDI Coordinator
VP, Client Services
Site Based GTA
The Pre Delivery Inspector is responsible for conducting low rise inspections with purchasers prior to the closing of the suite. The PDI Coordinator will guide purchasers through a comprehensive inspection. Any item that is damaged, incomplete, missing or not operating properly should be noted on the builder's PDI Form to verify that these conditions existed prior to occupancy. If something has not been installed or completed, this should be noted as well.
Please list all relevant responsibilities for this role. You are encouraged to include points that could be seen as selling features to candidates
- To ensure accuracy of installation of finishes and execution of all upgrades.
- To communicate perfectly Tarion's Warranty Processes and Ontario Building Code.
- To explain the different operations of the heating, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors of the suite.
- To ensure that there is a comfortable environment for our purchasers.
- To book appointment with purchaser approximately 2-4 weeks before closing.
- Set the expectation for length of time the appointment will take 1.5-2 hrs.
- Advise the Purchasers of individuals who should attend this Inspection, only registered people on the APS, no small children.
- Provide time of PDI for each purchaser to Head Office by way of email once a week. To explain current status of common elements and anticipated completion.
- Familiar with all the printed material in the PDI folder.
- To complete the PDI as outlined by Builder's policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft System.
- To complete Pre-PDI’s in houses prior to PDI. To review the house to identify all possible concerns so that at the PDI the house will be presented with little or no deficiencies for the purchaser.
- To complete First Looks with purchasers, to showcase the structure of the house prior to interior finishes are in place.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years with a low-rise builder
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Tarion & OBC
- Solid organization skills, attention to detail and responsiveness
Walking, bending, sitting at desk.
The Great Gulf Group (“GGG”) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.