The Finance Coordinator’s main objective is to assist the financial planning & analysis department in reporting and ad-hoc analyses. Among others, to produce monthly and quarterly reports for Great Gulf’s low-rise & High-Rise Business unit to assist the business in understanding current performance. The Finance Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Financial analysts, supporting them when needed.
- Support the Low-Rise and High-Rise Senior Financial Analysts
- Produce monthly reports to be provided to the business
- Assist in producing monthly dashboards for the high-rise group
- Produce and monitor outstanding Mortgages
- Produce low-rise discharge schedules
- Produce monthly low-rise profit analyses
- Monitor and produce deposit collection report
- Assist in preparing the corporate cash flows
- Assist in preparing bank financing packages
- Ad hoc financial analysis reports
- Assist finance and accounting department on various projects as needed
- Uphold high confidentiality standards.
- Work with all departments to ensure accuracy of all corporate finance endeavours.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Constellation Newstar System and Microsoft Dynamic Navision an asset.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting as applied to real estate
- Strong work ethic and detail oriented with a proven track record of accountability and taking ownership
- Any related designations such as CFA, CA, MBA would be an asset, but not a requirement
The Great Gulf Group (“GGG”) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.