Marketing - Market Research Analyst (Co-op)
The Market Research Analyst (Co-op) will have the opportunity to actively participate in a variety of research projects, gathering and analyzing real estate market information for cities across North America to help support project planning and site feasibility efforts. Working alongside the Market Research Manager, the ideal candidate would be a motivated resourceful individual who has a strong interest in real estate and the ability to work independently to source, analyze and interpret a variety of data with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
- Gather information on new, existing, and future competitive residential development projects across Canada and the United States.
- Play an active role in the update and refinement of Great Gulf’s in-house sales modelling tool that supports product and pricing recommendations for projects located in the Greater Toronto Area and other key markets.
- Assist with ad hoc research and data analysis for various site feasibility studies.
- Provide monthly home sales reports.
- Proactively monitor industry-related publications, general news and social media to identify and report on the latest development statistics and trends.
- Liaise with industry contacts to gather market intelligence.
Work closely with the Market Research Manager and support the wider Sales and Marketing department as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning, Economics, or related field.
- Data driven with an understanding of Excel / Google Sheets and comfort taking on a variety of analytical tasks.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple research assignments.
- Work capably independently and effectively in a team.
- Possess an enthusiasm for real estate and urban development.
- Prior work experience in the real estate field would be considered an asset.
Desk job working at a computer. Work from home.
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.