Low Rise - Site Co-ordinator
· Creates and maintains all Health and Safety files containing sub-contractors records of training, Health and Safety policies, registration of constructor forms,
· Toolbox talks, MSDS sheets and all other documents relating to Health and Safety.
· Answer phone calls in a professional manner and distribute as necessary
· Understand NS101, and update the NS39 with respects to deliveries.
· Release brick orders, prepare purchase orders, maintain change orders and maintain PDI items.
· Ensure the trailer has the following items: notice of project, potable drinking water, WSIB form 82 poster, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations posted, copy of Schedule S posted, phone number and directions to closest hospital and first aid kit.
· Ensure suitable number of flush toilets and wash facilities on site and maintain maintenance records.
· Schedule municipal inspections as per site supervisor request.
· Maintain all files, (such as contracts and lot files)
· Assist the Site Superintendent with all clerical duties as instructed by the Site Superintendent.
· Work in compliance with the provisions of the Great Gulf Homes Health and Safety Program and Employee Handbook as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects.
· Inspect and count all deliveries
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.