Sales Office Administrator
Sales Office Administrator
Are you reliable, personable and organized? Great Gulf, award winning home builder, is looking for a part time Sales Office Administrators to work at our Bradford location. You must love customer service, be detailed oriented and professional being the first point of contact for new home buyers. The Sales Office Administrator is responsible for the organization and coordination of sales office administration and procedures. The mandate of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the sales office and to support sales representatives in their day-to-day operations.
You will be required to work out of the Bradford sales office. We are looking for 2 individuals to work part time weekdays and weekends.
- Opening and closing of the office every day during business hours
- Maintaining and managing the reception desk, including but not limited to; greeting visitors, answering phone calls, checking voicemail messages, and managing the reception email inbox
- Preparing legal documents for the purchase and sale of residential homes
- Maintaining and setting up manual and computerized information filing system for sales logs and customer files
- Creating, compiling and communicating weekly detailed reports for sales between head office, low-rise builders and lawyers on an ongoing basis using MS Office and MS Excel
- Addressing concerns and general enquiries of purchasers with questions about potential sale properties
- Ensuring payments are made by purchasers in a timely fashion and follow up on purchasers with outstanding payments
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory of all supplies for the sales office/model home and reporting low inventory to Head Office
- Assisting coworkers with requests and training new employees with office procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager and Sales Representative
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma
- 1 – 3 years of customer service experience
- Real estate experience is considered an asset, but not required
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong ability to take initiative, problem solve and make decisions within scope of job
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Proficiency in DocuSign is an asset, but not required.
The Great Gulf Group (“GGG”) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.